Friday, August 13, 2010

A Little Stroll

Today a went for a stroll around the grounds and to my delight not only was the birdlife abundant but so were the romantics who took the opportunity to utilize our wonderful facilities here at Kumbartcho.

As I was stomping around I came upon a young couple who had set up what appeared to be the most romantic of picnics at butterfly heaven (a wonderful project started by one of our volunteers composed of plants that attract butterflies positioned to get the best views of the dam and abundant wildlife) They had set themselves up beautifully using the platform and table and chairs it was a delight to see our facilities used.

I can only apologize to the couple if I spoilt the moment, the last thing they would have wanted was a chat with me, but the got one anyway and were very gracious about it I hope to see more of the same in the future and I will try to be quieter and less intrusive.
Yeah right LOL’

No comments:

Post a Comment